TERMS OF PAPER SUBMISSION
A GUIDE FOR AUTHORS
The editors reserve the right to stylistically edit the manuscript. Edits which, in the opinion of the editors, may change the content of the text should be agreed with the author. The editorial board of the scientific publication reserves the right to reject articles that do not meet the requirements and topics of the journal. The authors are responsible for the accuracy of information in articles, accuracy of titles, statistics, surnames and citations. The editors retain the right to minor literary editing of texts and abbreviations, while maintaining the author’s style.
Submitted materials are not returned and shouldn’t be published in other scientific journals.
To detect duplication of submitted materials in other publications and possible plagiarism, all submitted manuscripts are checked by the online plagiarism search service “Unicheck”.
ARTICLE CORPUS REQUIREMENTS:
- review and topical articles – up to 45,000 characters with spaces (5-10 pages);
- general articles in the research area of publication – up to 30,000 characters with spaces (5-7 pages);
- scientific report – up to 8,000 characters with spaces (up to 2.5 pages);
Larger articles may be accepted for consideration on the basis of a decision of the editorial board.
ATTACHED TO THE MANUSCRIPT:
- Files with the article and a printed copy of the manuscript with the signatures of all co-authors on the last sheet of the work.
- Original License Agreement signed by all co-authors.
- File with information about each of the authors – surname, name, patronymic in full, position, place of work, academic title, degree, contact information (phone number, e-mail address), ORCID code. Information about the authors is provided in three languages Ukrainian, Russian and English.
- Expert opinion.
- Annotation file in three languages – Ukrainian, Russian and English.
The authors reserve the copyright to the work and transfer to the COLLECTION the right of the first publication along with the work, at the same time licensing it under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. This License allows others to distribute this work with mandatory attribution and reference to the original publication in this journal.
The authors reserve the right to enter into separate, additional contractual agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in this collection (for example, to place it in a university repository or to publish it in a book), with reference to the original publication.
Authors are allowed to post their work on the Internet (for example, in a university repository or on their personal website) during the review process of this publication with reference to the Collection, as this may lead to prolific discussion, as well as more links to this published work (See The Effect of Open Access).